Mercateo is an innovative company in the e-commerce and e-procurement sector. We combine the advantages of a B2B marketplace and an e-procurement platform. With Mercateo, companies get direct and uncomplicated access to millions of products. Our technical solutions make purchasing easier and more efficient. – Established in Germany in 2000, we have now grown into a truly European market leader operating in 14 countries and employing 550 amazing team members.
Due to our rapid international expansion we are on the search for a customer service representative who will be based in our Maastricht office. The customer service team are responsible for answering our customer enquiries and helping to solve any issues that may arise. This role will be focused mainly on our English speaking customers.
- Advising customers via email and phone
- Preparation of offers
- Processing orders and delivery time requests
- Handling complaints and return requests
- Order processing through cooperating with partners/suppliers
The vacancy ‘Customer service representative – English’ is a permanent position to be fulfilled immediately.
What are we looking for?
Mercateo is looking for an enthusiastic and commercially oriented person, who is client and solution focussed. We are also looking for the following:
- You are customer-friendly and quick at analysing problems.
- You are result-oriented and precise.
- You are a strong communicator and a team player.
- You have an excellent English language skills both verbally and written (native language level).
- You have knowledge of the German language.
- You are available 35-40 hours a week.
- You live in the surroundings of Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- You are able to attend an intensive training programme in Leipzig, Germany.
What are we offering?
- A motivated, dynamic and international team within a flat organisational structure
- Responsibility and room for personal input in an innovative and growing organisation
- Room for personal development and career opportunities within the organisation
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Summer and Christmas parties at our headquarters in Germany
- Work life balance
- A competitive salary
Does this sound like you?
Send your motivation letter and CV by email to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!