The HP 7500 Switch Series is a versatile modular switch designed to meet the evolving needs of integrated services networks. It can be deployed at the enterprise LAN core, aggregation layer and wiring closet edge and offers 40GbE connectivity, cost-effective wire-speed 10GbE ports, high density PoE/PoE+, advanced functionality with service modules and BYOD-ready features with the wired-WLAN module. With HP Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) technology, the HP 7500 Switch Series can be virtualized across four chassis with a single management interface—enabling flatter, more agile networks.
Versatile Switch Delivers Intelligent, Real-time Services for the Campus
• The HP 7500 Switch Series consists of modular switches designed to meet the evolving network demands of the enterprise LAN core, aggregation layer, and edge. This series offers 40GbE connectivity and cost-effective 10GbE ports for mission-critical applications and high-speed communications.
Scalable Architecture for a Secure, High Performance Network
• The HP 7500 Switch Series supports a maximum of 1,152 Gb/s switching capacity with a 2.4 Tb/s backplane, delivering enhanced performance and future expansion capability.
Robust Security and QoS Controls
• The HP 7500 Switch Series includes a robust set of security and quality of services features to build a trusted network that meets your ever-changing corporate policies and compliances.
Single Management View of the Network
• The HP 7500 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with IMC which provides end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
• High-density port connectivity: up to 10 interface module slots; up to 40 40-GbE ports, 84 10GbE ports, 480 Fiber Gigabit ports, or 480 PoE-enabled ports per HP 7500 series system
• High-speed fully distributed architecture: 2.4 Tbps backplane supports a maximum 1152 Gbps switching capacity, providing enhanced performance and future expansion capability; with dual fabrics, the switch delivers up to 714 Mpps throughput); all switching and routing is performed in the I/O modules; meets current and future demand of an enterprise's bandwidth-intensive applications
Resiliency and high availability
• Redundant/load-sharing fabrics, management, fan assemblies, and power supplies: increase total performance and power availability while providing hitless, stateful failover
UL 60950-1; IEC 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1; EN 60950-1/A11
VCCI Class A; EN 55022 Class A; ICES-003 Class A; ANSI C63.4 2003; AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A; EN 61000-3-2:2006; EN 61000-3-3:1995 +A1:2001+A2:2005; EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; FCC (CFR 47, Part 15) Class A
Gewicht en omvang
Eisen aan de omgeving
0 - 45 °C
Relatieve vochtigheid in bedrijf (V-V)
10 - 95 procent
16 - 50 A
Afmetingen (B x D x H)
420 x 436 x 575 mm
50 / 60 Hz
100-120 / 200-240 V
Poorten & interfaces
Aantal basis-switching RJ-45 Ethernet-poorten